on executions and mass graves
1. Date and place of execution:
Kielce, passage from Bandurskiego Street to the prison and the prison in Kielce
2. Type of execution:
1) shot, 2) died in prison
3. Personal data of the murdered victims:
Poles, Jews, foreigners: Poles
Number of murdered victims: 2
The victims were brought in from: Nawroczyński was brought from his house to the prison
Surname, age, occupation, address:
1) Nawroczyński Eugeniusz Walerian, born in 1881, resident in Kielce, Sienkiewicza Street 2,
2) Pietrzyk Andrzej, born on 8 October 1888, resident in Kielce, Bandurskiego Street 7
4. Is it known what the victims were accused of, whether the execution was carried out in retaliation, etc.?
5. Who carried out the execution?
6. Are the surnames of the perpetrators known?
7. Were the corpses burnt or destroyed in any other way?
8. Where were the corpses buried?
In the cemetery in Piaski
9. Description of the grave:
In separate graves
10. Was there an official exhumation? Were the corpses buried officially, and if so, where?
The corpses were officially exhumed on 26 June 1945 and buried in the section of honor of a cemetery in the following graves: 1) 48, 2) 45.
11. Are there any grounds for exhumation in the future?
On 6 October 1945, the contents of the above questionnaire were officially certified by Ludwika Bazylewska, acting on the authorization of the president of the city of Kielce, with the Municipal Court in Kielce.