1. Name of the camp:
Barracks of the 4th Legions’ Infantry Regiment in Prosta Street
2. Location of the camp:
Prosta Street, non-commissioned officers’ houses
3. Size of the camp:
2 hectares and 9,441 square meters
4. Date of establishment of the camp:
8 October 1939
5. Date of closure of the camp:
20 October 1939
6. Were the prisoners only Poles, only Jews from Poland, or Poles and Jews from Poland?
Polish Army officers
7. Were there any foreigners in the camp (nationality, number)?
8. Average number of prisoners in the camp:
9. Total number of prisoners who passed through the camp during its period of operation:
10. What happened with the prisoners upon liquidation of the camp?
They were deported to POW camps in Germany.
11. Did the prisoners work in the camp? (types of work performed, types of workshops)
12. Did the prisoners work outside the camp? (types of work performed, locations)
13. How were the prisoners fed?
Insufficiently, but they could count on the help of the society.
14. Was there an infirmary or a hospital in the camp?
There was a makeshift infirmary.
15. Where there any epidemics in the camp? (If yes, what kind)
16. Are data on the death rate in the camp available?
Nobody died in the camp, the most seriously sick people were handed over to the Polish Red Cross hospital in Kielce.
17. Were executions held at or outside the camp?
18. Were the corpses destroyed?
19. Was there a crematorium in the camp?
20. Was the burial site of the murdered victims determined?
21. Current condition of the camp – what was destroyed? What is located on the site of the camp?
Used as barracks of the Polish Army.
22. Has any material evidence survived from the camp? (Type, place of storage, has it been secured?)
23. Are the surnames and, possibly, addresses of the people who had been imprisoned in the camp known?
24. Are the surnames of the Germans, the camp commander and other functionaries known?
On 6 October 1945, the contents of the above questionnaire were officially certified by Ludwika Bazylewska, acting on the authorization of the president of the city of Kielce, with the Municipal Court in Kielce.