1. Name of the camp:
2. Location of the camp:
The building next to Huta Ludwików (a foundry), by the tracks.
3. Size of the camp:
500 square meters
4. Date of establishment of the camp:
1 June 1943
5. Date of closure of the camp:
1 August 1944
6. Were the prisoners only Poles, only Jews from Poland, or Poles and Jews from Poland?
7. Were there any foreigners in the camp (nationality, number)?
Jews from Austria, Germany and Czechoslovakia
8. Average number of prisoners in the camp:
9. Total number of prisoners who passed through the camp during its period of operation:
10. What happened with the prisoners upon liquidation of the camp?
They were deported to Auschwitz.
11. Did the prisoners work in the camp? (types of work performed, types of workshops)
They worked in the iron foundry.
12. Did the prisoners work outside the camp? (types of work performed, locations)
13. How were the prisoners fed?
They received 30 decagrams of bread, coffee and half a liter of soup per day.
14. Was there an infirmary or a hospital in the camp?
There was an infirmary.
15. Where there any epidemics in the camp? (If yes, what kind)
16. Are data on the death rate in the camp available?
17. Were executions held at or outside the camp?
18. Were the corpses destroyed?
19. Was there a crematorium in the camp?
20. Was the burial site of the murdered victims determined?
They were buried in the cemetery.
21. Current condition of the camp – what was destroyed? What is located on the site of the camp?
22. Has any material evidence survived from the camp? (Type, place of storage, has it been secured?)
23. Are the surnames and, possibly, addresses of the people who had been imprisoned in the camp known?
Churendorf Szmul – Planty Street 7, Kielce; the second surname is illegible
24. Are the surnames of the Germans, the camp commander and other functionaries known?
Oberscherführer – illegible surname, and Hercz, commissary of Huta Ludwików
On 6 October 1945, the contents of the above questionnaire were officially certified by Ludwika Bazylewska, acting on the authorization of the president of the city of Kielce, with the Municipal Court in Kielce.