QUESTIONNAIRE ON CAMPS
1. Name of the camp:
Penal camp for farmers who did not provide the required quota of agricultural goods.
2. Location of the camp:
3. Size of the camp:
4. Date of establishment of the camp:
5. Date of closure of the camp.
6. Were the prisoners only Poles, only Jews from Poland, or Poles and Jews from Poland?
7. Were there any foreigners in the camp? Of what nationality? Were there any Jews from abroad? How many?
8. What was the average number of prisoners in the camp?
About 300 people.
9. What is the total number of prisoners who passed through the camp while it operated?
10. What happened with the prisoners upon liquidation of the camp?
After the required quota was forcibly delivered, the prisoners were released.
11. Did the prisoners work in the camp (type of work performed, types of workshops)?
They regulated the Koprzywianka River.
12. Did the prisoners work outside the camp? What did they do and where?
The above-mentioned work was carried out outside the camp.
13. What food did the prisoners receive?
The prisoners in the camp organized some food on their own because the food they
were provided was scarce.
14. Was there an infirmary or a hospital in the camp?
15. Were there any epidemics in the camp (if yes, what kind)?
There were no epidemics.
16. Are any data on the death rate in the camp available?
17. Were there any executions in or outside the camp? How was it done?
18. Were the corpses destroyed? How and where?
19. Was there a crematorium in the camp?
20. Was the burial site of the murdered and dead victims determined? (Please indicate the location.)
21. Current condition of the camp – what was destroyed; what is located on the site of the camp?
22. Has any material evidence survived from the camp (documents, items belonging to people who got murdered, etc.)? (Type, place of storage, has it been secured?)
23. Do you know the surnames or addresses of people who were kept in the camp? (If yes, please provide them.)
24. Do you know the names of the Germans, the head of the camp, or other functionaries? (Please provide their names and ranks.)
On 10 September 1945, the contents of the above questionnaire were officially certified by the head of the Klimontów Commune, Stanisław Paluch, with the Municipal Court in Sandomierz.