about mass executions and mass graves
1. Date and place of execution:
2. Type of execution (shooting, hanging, etc.):
3. Information about those murdered:
Poles, Jews, foreigners: Jews.
Number of murdered people: 5.
Where were the victims brought from: They were hiding there.
Names, age, occupation, addresses: a family of four by the name of Ostrowicz
from Wiślica; merchants; fathers and children; Kazimierz Mur, aged 22, farmer
4. Do you know what the victims were accused of and whether the execution was a retaliatory order, etc.?
5. Who carried out the execution (gendarmerie, Gestapo, SS, police, Wehrmacht)?
6. Do you know the names of the perpetrators (give the names)?
7. Were the corpses burned or destroyed in any other way?
8. Where were the corpses buried (the exact place)?
In Pełczyska, at the scene of the crime.
9. Description of the grave (graves, measurements, presumable number of victims in one grave):
5 people in the garden at the front of a house.
10. Was there an exhumation, was it official (a report), where were the bodies buried?
11. Are there grounds for ordering a later exhumation?
On 9 October 45 the contents of the above questionnaire were formally confirmed by the leader of Złota Commune, Eugeniusz Stawiarski, in front of the Municipal Court in Pińczów.