concerning mass executions and mass graves
1. Date and place of execution:
In December 1944 in Baranów, Radzanów commune, Stopnica district.
2. Type of execution (shooting, hanging, etc.):
3. Personal data of the murdered victims:
Poles, Jews, foreigners: Poles.
Number of murdered victims: Six people.
The victims were brought in from: Kielce.
Surname, age, occupation, address: The surnames, addresses, ages and occupations remain unknown.
4. Is it known what the victims were accused of, whether the execution was carried out in retaliation, etc.?
5. Who carried out the execution (gendarmes, Gestapo men, SS men, policemen, the Wehrmacht)?
6. Are the surnames of the perpetrators known (provide the surnames if known)?
7. Were the corpses burnt or destroyed otherwise?
8. Where were the corpses buried (provide the exact location)?
At the execution site.
9. Description of the place of burial (graves, dimensions, estimated number of victims buried in one grave):
Small, single graves; a separate grave for each victim.
10. Were the corpses exhumed, were they officially reinterred (report)? If “yes” to the latter, then where?
Five corpses were claimed by the families, but the place of their burial remains unknown.
11. Are there any grounds for conducting their exhumation in the future?
On 11 September 1945, the contents of the above questionnaire were officially confirmed by the head of Radzanów commune, Andrzej Gajocha, with the Municipal Court in Busko-Zdrój.