concerning mass executions and mass graves
1. Date and place of execution:
October 1943, the Jewish cemetery in Busko-Zdrój.
2. Type of execution (shooting, hanging, etc.):
3. Personal data of the murdered victims:
Poles, Jews, foreigners: Poles and Jews.
Number of murdered victims: 3.
The victims were brought in from: Busko-Zdrój.
Surnames, ages, professions/occupations, addresses:
|1.||Ignacy Dziurda, a clerk;|
and many other people whose surnames and places of origin are unknown.
4. Is it known what the victims were accused of, whether the execution was carried out in retaliation, etc.?
It is unknown.
5. Who carried out the execution (gendarmes, Gestapo men, SS men, policemen, the Wehrmacht)?
Gestapo men, SS men and the punitive expedition.
6. Are the surnames of the perpetrators known (provide the surnames if known)?
Friedrich Fischer, Hans Hanssel, Bronisław Kühn, Peters, Rückert, Matschke, Siebeneichler-Zieliński, Peteraschke.
7. Were the corpses burnt or destroyed otherwise?
8. Where were the corpses buried (provide the exact location)?
At the Jewish cemetery in Busko-Zdrój (exact location unknown).
9. Description of the place of burial (graves, dimensions, estimated number of victims buried in one grave):
It is unknown.
10. Were the corpses exhumed, were they officially reinterred (report)? If “yes” to the latter, then where?
11. Are there any grounds for conducting their exhumation in the future?
On 8 September 1945, the contents of the above questionnaire were officially confirmed by the mayor of the town of Busko-Zdrój, Stanisław Maroński, with the Municipal Court in Busko-Zdrój.