concerning mass executions and mass graves
Township: the town of Busko-Zdrój
1. Date and place of execution:
In January 1945, to the south-west of the parish cemetery, in the field of citizen Bogusław Borlicki.
2. Type of execution (shooting, hanging, etc.):
3. Personal data of the murdered victims:
Poles, Jews, foreigners: Probably Russians.
Number of murdered victims: Seven people – five men, a woman and a child.
The victims were brought in from: It is unknown.
Surnames, ages, professions/occupations, addresses: Unknown.
4. Is it known what the victims were accused of, whether the execution was carried out in retaliation, etc.?
5. Who carried out the execution (gendarmes, Gestapo men, SS men, policemen, the Wehrmacht)?
6. Are the surnames of the perpetrators known (provide the surnames if known)?
Hans Hanssel, Bronisław Kühn, Peters.
7. Were the corpses burnt or destroyed otherwise?
8. Where were the corpses buried (provide the exact location)?
To the south-west of the parish cemetery, in the field of citizen Bogusław Borlicki.
9. Description of the place of burial (graves, dimensions, estimated number of victims buried in one grave):
The grave was levelled after the execution.
10. Were the corpses exhumed, were they officially reinterred (report)? If “yes” to the latter, then where?
11. Are there any grounds for conducting their exhumation in the future?
On 8 September 1945, the contents of the above questionnaire were officially confirmed by the mayor of the town of Busko-Zdrój, Stanisław Maroński, with the Municipal Court in Busko-Zdrój.